Who can join the Early Childhood Community Coalition?
- Teachers, directors, school officials, social workers and students who work with children and families
- Businesses interested in work/family initiatives
- Public policy makers responsible for children and families in their constituency
- Public regulatory agencies responsible for children’s health and safety
- Agencies, schools, childcare centers, and other organizations that provide services to children and families
- Individuals who care about children and families
Why should you join the Early Childhood Community Coalition?
- To be a voice for children and families, locally, statewide, and nationally
- To be of service through Coalition committee participation
- To be informed about events and issues affecting Lake County children and families via electronic and printed communication
- To improve professional skills through attendance at workshops, meetings, lectures, and other training opportunities
- To receive in-service training hours necessary for professional certification
- To receive discounted registration fees for Coalition events (e.g. conferences, in-services, meetings, etc.)
- To network and build relationships with others who serve children
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Early Childhood Community Coalition – Lake County, here is our Membership Form ECCC 2021-2022 Membership Application